MWR Bethesda Tickets and Travel provides discount tickets to your favorite places, including local events, museums, and attractions, as well as amusement parks such as Universal Orlando Resort and Walt Disney World. Tickets and Travel will also assist with your leisurely travel needs internationally or nationally. With access to over 1,000 tickets and trips, Tickets & Travel can help you see it all!
We are located in the hospital, Bldg. 2 Room 1448, which is around the corner from Navy Federal Credit Union and the Post Office. We are a cashless operation. Credit/Debit Card payments only.
WALT DISNEY WORLD (FLORIDA)
To enter a theme park, you will need a park reservation and valid admission for that park-for each day you’d like to visit. Please check to see if your desired date and theme park is currently available before purchasing your ticket or Vacation package. Keep your reservation date preference in mind when selecting your ticket or package. Different types of admission – such as tickets, Annual Passes or packages – may have different reservation date availability. Given the capacity limits, it is recommended that you link your tickets to your MYDISNEY account and make your theme park reservations immediately after purchasing your tickets. Admission is not guaranteed without a reservation.
Planning Tool: Visit DISNEY EXPERIENCE to start planning your vacation. Disney Genie+ is available on this planning app, same day, for each day a guest wants to purchase Disney Genie+.
The magic is ready and waiting for you at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. All Guests (ages 3 and older) are required to have:
Valid admission and park reservation, for the same date and same park, for each day of their visit
An approved face covering for each Guest age 2 and older, as applicable. Please check current face covering requirements.
Theme park reservations can be made up to 120 days or more in advance, subject to availability. To accommodate as many types of ticket holders as possible, reservations for select dates may be made available on a rolling basis. Different types of admission may have different reservation date availability. Park reservations are limited and subject to availability, and availability can change until the park reservation is finalized. Check for updated availability.
The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or receive a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the theme parks.
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO (FLORIDA)
Assumption of Risk Disclaimer: In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located at universalorlando.com/safetyinfo.
Reservations are no longer required to visit the park.
NATIONAL AQUARIUM (MARYLAND)
A Timed Entry Reservation is required to visit the National Aquarium. CLICK HERE to make a reservation using tickets purchased from Tickets & Travel. To explore tours and experiences such as Dolphin Tour, Shark Catwalk Experience, Private Reptile Encounter and 4D experience at the National Aquarium, please visit https://www.aqua.org to purchase your tickets. How is the Aquarium responding to COVID-19? CLICK HERE to learn more about the updated protocols and procedures in response to COVID-19.
KING'S DOMINION (VIRGINIA)
Reservations are no longer required to visit the park.
Reservations are required after tickets are purchased from us. There are 2 ways to make reservations.
1. Online: https://www.iflyworld.com/redeem-a-voucher/
2. Call: Loudoun location (Ashburn)VA- PH 571-446-4359; Gaithersburg location (Montgomery) MD- PH 202-883-4359
Reservations are required 24 hours in advance, however it is recommended you secure your reservation as early as possible either online or by phone. Online Reservations: Select your Castle, Show Date, and Time. Enter the E-Ticket Barcode number in the Redeem Voucher field. Phone Reservations: Call 888-935-6878 and reference the E-Ticket Barcode number.
Tickets & Travel FAQ's:
1. Where is the Tickets and Travel Office(Discounted Tickets) located?
Inside the Main Hospital, Bldg. 2 Room 1448-Around the corner from Main Street where Dunkin Donuts, Navy Federal Credit Union, and the Post Office are located.
2. Where is the Community Recreation Rental Office(Tables, Chairs, Picnic Pavilions) currently located?
NSA Bethesda Building 239, bottom of the Z parking lot, which is on the left side of the road, past the USO.
- From Gate: 1 – Take Palmer Rd. to Taylor Rd. and continue past the Bldg. 17, Bldg. 64 and the USO. Continue through the next stop sign and make a left after the Parking Lot Z sign. Continue down the road to the 3 warehouses at the bottom of the hill. Bldg. 239 is the middle warehouse.
- From Gate: 5 – Make a right on Perimeter Rd. Follow that past the soccer field and playground. Make a left at Grounds Rd. Make a right on the road before the gravel parking lot (Parking Lot Z). Follow the road down the hill and there are 3 warehouses at the bottom of the hill. Bldg. 239 is the middle warehouse.
- From Gate: 3(NEX) -- Take Gunnel Rd. straight through the stop sign where it changes into E. Palmer Rd. Take E. Palmer to the end and make a right on Taylor Rd. Continue on Taylor Rd. past the Bldg. 17, Bldg. 64 and the USO. Continue through the next stop sign and make a left after the Parking Lot Z sign. Continue down the road to the 3 warehouses at the bottom of the hill. Bldg. 239 is the middle warehouse.
2. What forms of payment are accepted at the Tickets & Travel Office?
We are a cashless operation. Credit/Debit cards only.
3. What types of Tickets do you offer?
See the links above for the latest ticket offerings.
4. Can I exchange or refund the tickets I purchased from MWR Tickets & Travel?
The MWR Tickets & Travel office does not offer any refunds or exchanges; all ticket sales are final. Please contact the vendor to see what options are available for your tickets.
Submit your concerns, comments and suggestions.