COVID 19 HERO.jpg
COVID-19 updates from Naval Support Activity Bethesda
Naval Support Activity Bethesda Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for NSAB Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to help you find the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, MFSC and other closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
FFR OPERATING STATUS (UPDATED 23MAR20)
- CHILD YOUTH PROGRAM (CYP):
- CNIC NOTE REGARDING CHILD YOUTH PROGRAMS (18MAR20)
- Austin's Playroom - Closed effective March 19.
- CDC I and II - Open. Effective Monday, March 23, CDC I operations consolidated with CDC II in Bldg. 87. Families with children enrolled at CDC I should check-in at CDC II for drop-offs and pick-ups.
- DINING LOCATIONS:
- Daily Grind - Open. Takeout only. No self-service beverages.
- Warrior Cafe - Open. Takeout only. No self-service beverages.
- HOUSING REFERRAL OFFICE - Open. Call 301-295-6564.
- MILITARY AND FAMILY SUPPORT CENTER (MFSC) - Support is available electronically via phone and email during normal operating hours. Call 301-319-4087.
- MWR SERVICES:
- Liberty Center - Closed effective March 20.
- MWR Fitness Center and Pool (Bldg. 17) - Closed effective March 17.
- MWR Tickets and Travel Office - Limited services available. Call 301-295-0434 for more information. Eligible patrons can also visit www.armedforcestravel.com for vacation planning assistance.
OTHER INSTALLATION INFORMATION:
NSA Bethesda COVID-19 Information:
Current Gate Operations at NSA Bethesda: